NEW ZEALAND CERTIFICATE IN HEAVY AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING WITH STRAND IN ROAD TRANSPORT
3 and 4
$1,154 excluding GST
get qualified with mito
MITO’s Automotive Heavy Engineering programme specialising in Road Transport can really take you places.
This qualification is designed for those interested in the overall servicing and repair of all aspects of heavy road transport vehicles, including trucks, buses, heavy trailers and combination units.
The programme includes a mix of workplace practical learning and online learning - allowing you to complete theory elements in your own time and at your own pace. You can access online learning resources, including videos, interactive simulations and online theory assessments, at any time and from any device – mobile phone, tablet or computer. Real-time results and progress reports are available through MITO’s online portal to both you and your supervisor.
Learning outcomes include:
- Follow workplace policies, procedures and relevant regulations to work safely and effectively in an automotive workshop
- Use tools and equipment to complete basic workshop engineering tasks
- Apply fundamental automotive engineering knowledge to service engine and driveline systems
- Check operation of, and perform minor repairs on, electrical and electronic systems
- Apply fundamental automotive engineering knowledge to service steering, suspension and brake systems
- Monitor the workplace and respond to issues as required to maintain a safe and effective workplace
- Apply the appropriate precautionary measures when servicing and repairing high risk heavy automotive systems
- Service and repair trucks, buses, heavy trailers and combination units.
The training fee for 2024 will be - $1,154 (excluding GST and any bulk learner discount).
SIGN ME UP!
If you are currently employed in the automotive industry and your employer is able to support your training programme, contact MITO and we'll arrange an appointment to get you on the road to success.