Are you the next OFPANZ Apprentice of the Year?
Entries for the Outdoor Fabrics and Products Association of New Zealand (OFPANZ) 2018 Apprentice of the Year awards are now open!
Open to apprentices and recent graduates of MITO’s National Certificate in Motor Trimming or National Certificate in Canvas Fabrication, the awards provide the perfect opportunity to display your design, technical skills and innovative solutions to others in the industry.
The winners of each tier receive $250 sponsored by MITO. The overall Apprentice of the Year receives:
- A further $500 - sponsored by MITO
- An industrial fabric welding kit - sponsored by Carr New Zealand Ltd (valued at over $1000)
- Flights to attend the OFPANZ conference and trade displays in Christchurch in May - sponsored by W Wiggins Ltd
- A full delegate pass to the conference - sponsored by OFPANZ
- The OFPANZ trophy to display for one year
- A framed Apprentice of the Year certificate
- A feature in the industry publication “The Cutting Edge".
Entries close at 5pm, Friday 6 April 2018