APPLY FOR THE MITO / CILT SCHOLARSHIP
The MITO and Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in New Zealand Incorporated (CILT) scholarship is for an emerging industry leader that has completed a MITO or Tranzqual qualification within the road transport, logistics, ports or stevedoring sectors, to assist them with their further professional development.
This scholarship is open to employees in the road transport, logistics, ports and stevedoring sectors that have already completed a qualification with MITO or Tranzqual.
Applicants are required to submit the following:
1. A letter outlining:
- The details of the qualification or training course they wish to complete and why they wish to complete it
- Their career and leadership aspirations
- The qualification(s) they have already gained and how the qualification(s) has benefited their career
- Any evidence of current business or personal leadership that may add value to their application.
2. A letter of support from their employer.
$1,000 towards further study or professional development plus a framed certificate. Payment will be by reimbursement of expenses actually incurred up to the limit of the scholarship.
Applications close Wednesday 15 August 2018 and the recipient will be announced at the annual CILT Awards Presentation Dinner to be held on 26 October 2018.