Please submit this form and all attachments to MITO before 5pm Friday 11 December 2020.
Before you complete the form, please ensure you have the following documents ready to upload.
- A letter from you outlining how the scholarship is going to help you achieve your career goals, benefit your workplace and how you will manage the balance between study and work
- Letter of permission/support from your employer, confirming the date you started employment, that you are working full-time and why they support your scholarship application
- Evidence of your completed MITO automotive qualification at Level 4 or above (please provide a copy of your certificate)
- Your CV containing information about your employment history
- Evidence of your New Zealand citizenship or residency (only a passport, birth certificate or residence visa is accepted).
PLEASE NOTE: Please ensure you fill out the form correctly - including ensuring the date fields are filled out as required, evidence documentation is in Word, PDF or JPEG format, and the I'm not a Robot check box is ticked.