A HANDS-ON CAREER
Work Inspiration is an exciting employer-led work exploration programme for 13 to 18-year-old students. It helps open students' minds to the world of work and the opportunities that lie within.
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
The programme is employer-led, so the employer determines the shape of the programme. Typically, students spend around three days in a workplace, experiencing the roles and career pathways on offer. It will be exciting, hands-on, fun and inspiring for everyone.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS?
- More motivation and engagement
- Better work-related skills
- More confidence, knowledge and awareness of careers
- Better work ethic and understanding of teamwork
- Improved communication skills.
If you are keen to find out more, or register for Work Inspiration, visit workinspiration.nz.