Employer:Stihl Shop Fosters
Stihl Shop Fosters is a very successful family-owned business searching for an experienced Workshop Technician to join our Blenheim Road store.
If you’re looking for…
• Personal and professional development
• A modern well-equipped workshop
• Job stability / a great pay rate
• A flexible open-minded approach to today’s work/life balance
And like having fun with a great team of people, then we want to talk to you!
You will be responsible for..
• Repairing and servicing our range of outdoor power equipment, ride on mowers, construction and contracting equipment. Our range includes Stihl, Masport, Hustler, Cub Cadet and Honda to name but a few
• Contributing energy, enthusiasm, hard work and fun to the team
Ideally you will have good mechanical diagnostic and repair skills, initiative, self-motivation and good customer service skills. Pre-existing knowledge with STIHL products will clearly be an advantage, however if you have experience with engine’s we’re keen to talk to you. This position may suit someone in the automotive, marine or motorcycle industry looking for an exciting change in career path.
What is in it for you…
Backed by Stihl NZ, you will receive expert technical training with industry recognised qualifications.
A competitive hourly rate in return for your skills and capability, further study opportunities, discounts and working with great team of people. This is a great role for someone ready to hit the ground running.
If this sounds like you? Please forward your covering letter and CV to S.Foster@stihlshopchristchurch.co.nz or phone Mark Preston on 03 343 6339 to find out more about the position.
To be eligible for this position you must have the legal right to work permanently in this country.