WORKSHOP SERVICE MANAGER
Employer:ONSITE SERVICES LIMITED
Come and join a growing, friendly, fun, family-owned business!
Onsite Services is a multifaceted automotive workshop based in Napier. We are an independent multi-brand automotive workshop based close to the CBD and less than 5 minutes’ drive from Napier airport.
The workshop has modern equipment, 4 hoists and has been in operation for 19 years. We are the authorised AA roadside contractor, AA Approved repairer, AA battery stockist, MTA member and Napier’s home of Ironman 4x4.
We are now seeking an experienced Workshop Service Manager to join our small but committed team. The successful candidate will be tasked with managing and motivating the service team, growing our customer base whilst providing exceptional customer service and sales support where needed.
We provide a supportive environment that promotes personal and professional development to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to succeed in your career.
If you are looking for that next step up in your career path and or have any of the following attributes, then we need you!!
• Experience in supervising a workshop with an automotive focus or similar
• Qualifications in automotive and or diesel servicing with a minimum 5 years or more experience
• Certified WOF authority preferable but not essential
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• High standards in servicing, diagnosing and repairing vehicles
• Experience in working with, developing and or implementing workshop management systems
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• A proven record of people management and enhancing and growing business opportunities
• Current clean full New Zealand drivers’ licence
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person, and you will be working with the best products and brands in the market.
We will provide you with:
• Payment towards relocation costs
• A friendly, professional, clean and fun workshop environment
• We encourage our technicians to undertake training courses to up-skill
• Above average market & competitive remuneration packages
• Company vehicle & mobile phone
Sunny Hawkes Bay is the art deco capital of NZ, blessed with fertile soils and a warm, temperate climate and is among New Zealand’s leading producers of wine.
Hawkes Bay is blessed with some great beaches along the coast and the mountains aren’t too far away for those avid skiers or hunters either.
If you’re sick of the traffic and long commutes to work each day - Hawkes Bay offers a fantastic work/life/family balance.
Applicants can send their details and C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org