Wheel Alignment Technician
Employer:Tony's Tyre Service
We have a vacancy for an experienced wheel alignment technician to join our team at our Albany branch.
About the role:
As a wheel alignment technician you will promote wheel alignment sales within the store providing technical service and quality advice on vehicle stability and tyre recommendations. You will also support the technicians to provide high quality tyre fitments and repairs for valued Tony's Tyre Service customers as and when required.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing wheel alignments on vehicles utilizing the wheel alignment computer for accurate assessment and adjustment to correct vehicle road handling performance
- Checking, adjusting, balancing and aligning steering and suspension on passenger vehicles for optimum road handling.
You must have:
- Sales and customer focus
- Willingness to be part of team environment and possess a can do attitude
- Be flexible, keen and enjoy performing a variety of jobs within the workshop
- A full, clean driver licence.
We offer you:
- Good remuneration
- Opportunities for achievement
- On-the-job training
- Full uniform
- Staff purchase of branded clothing and company goods.
About Tony's Tyre Service Ltd
Tony's Tyre Service is 100% dedicated to providing consumers with tyres and related services for their personal car, 4x4 or van. Locally grown and well known for their famous pricebeat guarantee, the bright yellow buildings are easily recognised by Kiwis right around the country.
Our safety sensitive work environment means that we place a great importance on Health and Safety and you will be required to maintain high standards and compliance at all times.
Tony's Tyre Service is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy work environment. You will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug screening test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you would like an opportunity to increase your knowledge and skill base, this is a great chance for you to gain further experience in a supportive environment. If this sounds like you, don't miss out - please forward your CV and cover letter to us.