Warranty & PM Administrator
Employer:AB Equipment Limited
12 months fixed term.
Support Office (Highbrook)
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment in Auckland!
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Great team culture!
About your new role:
Our Support Office (based in Highbrook) is looking for a switched-on Warranty & PM Administrator to support their fantastic Team. Reporting to the Warranty & Planned Maintenance Manager, you will assist with all administrative tasks relating to Warranty Management and Planned Maintenance.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a trade environment e.g. automotive/machinery dealership or distributor
- Administration experience
- The ability to engage with our customers and suppliers
- IT literate, especially in respect of Microsoft Office Packages and data analysis software.
- A well-planned and organised approach to the role
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Be a team player.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Processing claims
- Assisting with PM costing and analysis
- Monthly reporting
- Coordinating and training
- General administration
- Adhoc projects.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers, then apply online at https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information, please contact Dean, details below.