Join an established company, a premium brand and a tight knit team!
Part of the Sime Darby Transport Group, Palfinger New Zealand is the world leading material handling solutions for New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Our commitment: exceptional and innovative products and services! Palfinger New Zealand has seen extraordinary growth over the past few years. Our team is looking for an experienced storesperson to support our busy operations.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure accuracy of inwards and outwards stocks
- Accurately complete and record relevant paperwork
- Support our customers with queries and provide them with exceptional customer service
- Be able to work with urgency and accuracy.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills:
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills
- Be physically fit as some lifting is required
- Full New Zealand Driver Licence. Forklift endorsement necessary
- Have a Health & Safety focus at all times.
What's in it for you?
- Stable role with career development opportunities
- Great team who work together to get things done
- Brand new buildings with free parking
- Approachable managers that care about their teams
- This role will suit those who has had previous experience in a fast pace environment, who is reliable and looks for a future with our company.
Palfinger has established itself as the world market and technology leader in truck mounted cranes, continually striving to provide customers with unique advantages that reflect in exceptional operational performance and long-term profitability. Both globally and in New Zealand, Palfinger provides superior technical support, parts availability and after sales service.
Please note: The successful candidate must be able to pass a compulsory pre-employment medical, drugs and alcohol assessment.
For further information please check out our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.