Employer:Vehicle Inspection New Zealand Ltd
Accountable within the vehicle testing station or ‘off-site’ for the delivery of vehicle inspection services including but not limited to WOF/COFa/COFb/ Light or Heavy Entry and PPI (Pre Purchase Inspections) as part of the Operations team of Vehicle Inspections New Zealand Ltd (VINZ) to meet contractual commitments to clients, NZTA and the NZ public; maintaining required customer service standards to maximise the site’s business performance and objectives.
- Ensure the organisation’s policies, safety and quality assurance standards are met
- Provide professional inspection services, promoting VINZ as a major national provider of vehicle testing in New Zealand
- Promote best practice principles within the testing station or ‘off-site’ and throughout VINZ
- If appropriately qualified mentor less experienced staff members as an integral part of the duties and responsibilities for the role
- As the industry evolves over time, to carry out such other duties as can reasonably be regarded as incidental to the position, and/or are within the vehicle inspector role skill sets as may be from time to time be assigned or required.
FOR THOSE ELIGIBLE TO OBTAIN WAKA KOTAHI (NZTA) AUTHORITIES FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.
RELOCATION EXPENSES WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THOSE APPLYING OUTSIDE THE NELSON REGION. TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.