Truck and Trailer Welder Fabricators
Employer:Fruehauf NZ Ltd
Looking for MIG welders proud of their quality of work. If you are willing to learn how to build amazing trailers; we are willing to train you. Fruehauf NZ Ltd. are growing, and as leaders in the heavy transport industry can offer you stability, and a great working environment.
We provide good equipment, quality tools, and are well organised. You have an opportunity to be part of this team. We design, manufacture, service, and repair heavy transport equipment and take pride in all our products.
Our commitment to quality and customer service ensures only the best trailers carry the Fruehauf NZ Ltd brand. Our core values are pride, innovation, and teamwork - the minimum requirement for a perfect fit within our business.
• Fabricate and weld as instructed by the Team Leader/ Manager
• Follow welding and engineering standards and procedures
• Follow engineering drawings to use correct parts and materials
• Meet and exceed standard build/repair times
• Ensure accurate recording of inventory against jobs and accountability of hours on time/job cards
• Operate and maintain all workshop tooling and equipment in line with manufacturing instruction
Skills and Experience:
• Medium to heavy welding and fabrication
• MIG Welder – essential
• Strong focus on Health and Safety
• Using all basic workshop tools and machinery
• Interpreting engineering drawings
• Have attention to detail with quality output
• Working as an individual or part of a team
• Have the flexibility to work anywhere in the workshop
• With a great attitude and a good work ethic
• You can think outside the box when finding solutions
Fruehauf NZ Ltd works on building to standard trailer specifications as well as customized trailers that could range from small builds to 23m and 58-ton capacity, diverse gated curtain-siders, walking floors, and sliding bodies to name a few.
Apply now and use the reference code: AKL-FW036