Here at Protect Auto we are a busy fast paced auto electricians that specialize in a wide range of services.
We are looking at expanding and we have a chance for someone else to join our great team!
The applicant needs to have great attitude, ability to work unsupervised, great customer service skills and to be proud of their work!
The main tasks that will be involved are but not limited to:
- Workshop and showroom cleaning
- Installation of aftermarket parts on vehicles
- Testing/diagnosing electrical faults efficiently and effectively
- Cutting and programming keys
- Installing car alarms
- Using the latest diagnostic equipment
- Servicing company vehicles
- A full driver licence is required
- There will be full weekend work and some long days to meet deadlines.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this small team then please come and see us with your CV or email it through to Henry, details below.