Employer:Drummond & Etheridge
We are currently looking for a Field Service Technician to join our Ashburton Branch, responsible for the repairs and maintenance on John Deere Machinery.
To be successful in the role of Field Service Technician, you must be/have:
- An experienced or qualified technician (experience working on John Deere equipment would be an advantage)
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and schedule work
- Positive and driven
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, ensuring professionalism at all times
- Someone with exceptional attention to detail ensuring all work completed is of the highest quality possible
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- Committed to contributing to growing the business through recommendations and initiatives to improve efficiency and productivity
- Available for an on call roster for after hours call outs or urgent work as required
- The use of IT solutions in daily activity and for diagnostic work.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Complete repairs and/or maintenance on all machinery in a timely and effective manner to a high quality
- Complete all required administrative and paperwork requirements
- Complying with all health and safety requirements
- Maintaining and upskilling in your knowledge of new machinery, technical skills and servicing techniques
- Attending training courses and training other technicians as required.
This is a busy and varied role where you will be supported by a dedicated parts and service team to assist you in getting out to do what you do best!
In return, we at D&E offer in house training and development, tool money, overtime, the opportunity for bonuses, excellent work/life balance and the ability to work with an awesome team!
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role, we would love to hear from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please email your application of interest with a copy of your CV and cover letter to Charitee, details below, or for an informal chat about the role, please phone.