Technical Specialist - Kalmar & Manitou
Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Support Office (can be based in any NZ main centre - North or South Island)
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, material handling, forestry and environmental equipment.
We are looking for a focused and passionate Technical Specialist to support the Kalmar & Manitou brands. Reporting to the GM Technical Support, you will be a natural problem solver, have experience working with material handling machinery, diagnostic software with exposure to key suppliers and customers.
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Company vehicle
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Ongoing training and support
- Supportive team culture.
- Liaise with Branch Service Managers and Branch Service Teams on technical matters and supply technical expertise to deliver prompt technical solutions
- liaise with OEM factory support
- Provide on-site mentoring and on-the-job training to service technicians
- Resolution of warranty claims
- Provide specialist and operator training both internally and externally
- Manage and assist in the installation process of major attachments and wire guidance applications
- To travel nation-wide at minimal notice (essential).
- Technical expertise with current engine, transmission and hydraulic systems and diagnostics
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of electronic/electrical circuits and systems
- A team player who is customer service focused and has a can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good command of Microsoft packages
- Health and safety role model.
If this sounds like you and you would like to join our National Support Team in this key role, apply now online at http://ab.prevueapspro.com/
For further information on the role, contact Grant, details below.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in NZ.