Technical Customer Support
Employer:Seen Safety Limited
SEEN is looking for a Technical Customer Support Person based in their Wellington Head Office. This is a full-time position which reports to SEEN’s Customer Support Lead. You must be a self-starter and comfortable working in a small team. This role would particularly suit someone who has background as an auto-electrician or who has worked with forklifts and other mobile machines.
SEEN is a design-led company and you will need to be strongly user-focused in your approach.
Your tasks will include:
- Providing remote –and sometimes in-person– support to auto electricians and customers installing SEEN sensors and IoT cameras on heavy machinery such as forklifts and front-end loaders
- Support customers and/or installers to use SEEN’s PC and Android sensor config. app
- Work with SEEN’s communications team to update and improve installation, FAQ, and troubleshooting documentation
- Remotely train installers, customers and channel partners in NZ and overseas
- Work with SEEN’s international sales team.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to contribute to our R&D plan and occasionally provide assistance building and testing prototypes and early NZ production runs.
Ideally you will:
- Be a good communicator verbally and in writing
- Have a positive, professional manner
- Be able to effectively engage with a wide range of people
- Be technically savvy and computer literate
- Have basic electronic/engineering knowledge
- Should be comfortable downloading and installing software and drivers onto different operating systems
- Have some knowledge of auto-electrical functions
You must have an existing right to work in New Zealand.