Small Engine Outdoor Power Technician
If you’re a wiz small engine mechanic and are able to repair all manner of small outdoor power machinery from ride on mowers to chainsaws, then we have the opportunity for you!
NC Equipment Ltd is a 50-year-old family owned and operated dealership located in Amberley, North Canterbury, supplying farm machinery and outdoor power equipment to the rural community.
Our mission is 'To be the preferred supplier of assured quality agricultural & outdoor power equipment, providing a trusted experience and world class service to the farmers, lifestylers & contractors of New Zealand.'
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced small engine mechanic to join our great team in the workshop and provide service support to our franchise brands of STIHL equipment, Ferris, Walker and Cub Cadet ride on mowers.
Additional key skills we need:
- Proven experience of at least 3+ years of mechanical work preferred but could make an exception for the right person with good practical experience. We could even look at an apprentice role.
- Extremely practical and able to turn your hand to anything
- Ability to think outside the square to find cost effective, timely repair solutions
- Attention to detail and someone who prides themselves on quality workmanship
- Organised and efficient
- Effective communication skills
- Previous exposure to small engine machinery repair would be a major advantage
- You need to have energy, drive, passion and a can-do attitude
- In addition, you also need to be able to work both unsupervised and as part of a successful team, who will continue our conscientious culture of “fix it right first time and on time.”
- Working in a rural location without the hassles of commuting to or from the city
- Working with a fantastic team
- A competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience
- Huge opportunity with ongoing training and development
- Private health insurance
If you tick most of the required boxes, then don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity and contact Allan, details below, today!