Employer:Tony's Tyre Service
Start out part-time and see if this is what you want....
Working one weekday, Saturdays and Sundays.
If you are looking for a part-time opportunity we have got one for you. We are seeking part-time service technician at our Northlands store in Papanui. You are required to work 17.5 hours per week. You must be able to work one weekday and on a Saturday and Sunday. If you have got the passion to work in the automotive industry come and join NZ most trusted brand.
- Servicing and fitting of tyres including fitting, balancing and repair
- A great variety of jobs in the workshop
- Training in all company products
- Dealing with people from all walks of life in a competent and pleasant manner
- A high standard of Health and Safety.
You will need:
- A friendly and helpful attitude to customers and employees - this is a strong team environment
- A full clean driver licence
- Interest in working in the automotive trade.
We can offer you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Full training on the job
- Uniforms and a dynamic cultural environment
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Generous staff purchasing benefits.
About Tony's Tyre Service Ltd:
Tony's Tyre Service is 100% dedicated to providing consumers with tyres and related services for their personal car, 4x4 or van. Locally grown and well known for their famous pricebeat guarantee, the bright yellow buildings are easily recognised by Kiwis right around the country.
Tony's Tyre Service is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy work environment. You will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug screening test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this is opportunity you have been looking for, apply now and submit your updated Cover Letter and CV.