Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling, forestry and environmental equipment.
Are you looking for a change? Maybe tired of being stuck in a workshop, like getting out and meeting customers and forming relationships?
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
About your new role:
Our Invercargill branch is looking for a forklift service technician or a mechanic to join our team! Your key responsibility will be to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer’s equipment. Organisational skills are paramount in this role and you will understand the value of providing exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Familiar with current engines and transmissions
- Good knowledge and understanding of electronic and electrical circuits and hydraulics (not essential as training will be provided)
- Customer service focused with a team player can-do attitude
- Current full NZ driver licence
- WoF certified (preferred but not essential).
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly standard and overtime rates
- New work vehicle
- Ongoing training and development
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Training and support
- Good team culture!
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers.
For further information on the role, contact Evan Sanderson - details below.