Service Technician - part time
Employer:Service Technician - part time
Start out part-time and see if this is what you want....
If you are looking for a part-time opportunity, we have got one for you. We are seeking part-time Service Technician at our Northlands store. You are required to work between 10 – 17 hours per week; working Friday, Saturday, on Sunday (the day during the week has some flexibility) . If you have got the passion to work in automotive industry, come and join NZ most trusted brand.
• Servicing and fitting of tyres including fitting, balancing and repair
• A great variety of jobs in the workshop
• Training in all Company products
• Dealing with people from all walks of life in a competent and pleasant manner
• A high standard of Health and Safety
You will need:
• A friendly and helpful attitude to customers and employees - this is a strong team environment.
• A full clean driving licence
• Interest in working in the automotive trade
We can offer you:
• Competitive remuneration and benefits
• Full training on the job
• Uniforms and a dynamic cultural environment
• Opportunities for career advancement
• Generous staff purchasing benefits
About Tony's Tyre Service Ltd:
Tony's Tyre Service is 100% dedicated to providing consumers with tyres and related services for their personal car, 4x4 or van. Locally grown and well known for their famous pricebeat guarantee, the bright yellow buildings are easily recognised by Kiwis right around the country.
Tony's Tyres is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy work environment. You will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug screening test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.