Service Technician - Materials Handling
Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, forestry, material handling and environmental equipment in Wellington!
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Great team culture!
About your new role:
Our Wellington branch is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Service Technician to join our Materials Handling Team. Reporting to the Workshop Service Manager, you will be part of a team that will deliver exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in maintenance and servicing of trucks, trailers, engines, construction and materials handling equipment and associated components
- Ability to provide technical support to customers
- Self-discipline for managing workload
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail on admin processing.
Your responsibilities will be:
- PM Service and Maintenance of materials handling equipment and associated components
- Providing technical support to customers
- Ensuring efficient flow of activities
- Leasing with key customers as required.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply now https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further details please contact Chris, details below.