Service Technician - Material Handling
Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Join New Zealand's market leader in construction, material handling, forestry and environmental equipment in Auckland (based at Auckland Airport).
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to work with market leading products
- Medical and health insurance benefits
- Training and development
- Good company culture.
About your new role:
Our Auckland Branch is looking for an experienced Service Technician to join our materials handling team based at Auckland Airport. Your key responsibility will be to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer's equipment. Organisational skills are paramount in this role and you will understand the value of providing exceptional customer service.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience in maintenance and servicing of trucks, trailers, engines, construction and materials handling equipment, ground support equipment and associated components
- Ability to provide technical support to customers
- Self-discipline for managing workload
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail on admin processing.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers, apply now through this link: https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/ For further information on the role, contact Richard, details below.