Service Technician - Material Handling
Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, forestry, material handling and environmental equipment in Hamilton!
What you’ll get in return:
- *Sign on bonus
- Competitive hourly rate
- New work vehicle
- Medical and life Insurance benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Support with any licences required for the position
- Great team culture!
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
About your new role:
Our Hamilton branch is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Service Technician to join our Materials Handling Team. Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be part of a team that will deliver exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Can-do attitude
- Experience in maintenance and servicing of trucks, trailers, engines, construction and materials handling equipment and associated components
- Ability to provide technical support to customers
- Self-discipline for managing workload
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail on admin processing
- Current full driver’s licence class 2.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Familiar with current engine, transmission and hydraulic systems
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of electronic/electrical circuits and systems
- Customer service focused with a team player can-do attitude
- Forklift Licence
- Current full driver licence preferably with F endorsement.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its staff, health and safety and offers a *sign on bonus (T&C’s apply) apply now here.
For further details please contact Kerry, details below.