Service Technician - Forklift
Opportunity within a big organisation.
Sime Darby Motors - Materials Handling offers a 'complete nationwide service package' including new Hyster equipment sales, short and long-term lease, used equipment, parts on hand, fleet management services, in-house and mobile, 24-hour servicing.
As a Forklift Service Mechanic with us, you will ensure our client's materials handling equipment is serviced, maintained and operational to satisfy their needs. You will manage all aspects of forklift units from 1.8 tonnes up to 48 tonnes. You will work autonomously and be responsible for ensuring that the jobs are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Will be trade qualified (heavy diesel automotive)
- Have experience servicing and repairing big trucks and other material handling equipment
- Enjoy the challenges of hydraulics and electric systems and are confident with schematics and components of those systems
- Possess accurate and efficient work practices
- Are proactive with Health & Safety
- The successful candidate must be able to pass a compulsory pre-employment medical, drugs and alcohol assessment.
To apply for the role or to find out more about who we are, go to our website or contact Sophie Waretini, Recruitment Advisor, details below.