Service Technician - Construction Equipment
Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Do you want to join a team of enthusiastic technicians? Do you want to get your hands dirty on a mean Tigercat or a big Sumi? Are you interested in a secure job with a company that has been around for 133 years and is still growing?
Due to an unprecedented growth in our forestry market, there is an opportunity in Palmerston North for you to join us and our customers on a path to success!
What you will get in return:
- *Sign on bonus
- Competitive hourly rate with the opportunity to earn overtime
- Personal growth and work satisfaction
- World class training
- Great team culture
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Company vehicle.
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beavan in 1878, AB Equipment is now a world-class leader in forestry and construction. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ we are moving fast into the next decade of excellence in customer service.
About your new role:
Our Palmerston North Branch is looking for an experienced Service Technician to join our forestry and construction team. You will be working autonomously in the field or in our well-equipped workshop. This requires you the have a high level of initiative and problem-solving skills.
What you will need to succeed:
- Familiar with engine, transmission and hydraulic systems
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of electrical circuits and electronic components
- Full driver licence preferably with Wheels, Tracks and Rollers and class 2
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to build and maintain a rapport is essential
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude with proven record that you work well in a team.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its staff, health and safety and offers a *sign on bonus (T&C’s apply), apply now here.
For further information on the role, contact Iulian, details below.