Service Technician - Construction Equipment
Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling, forestry and environmental equipment in South Waikato!
Would like to work in the fifth largest town in the Waikato region? Surrounded by beaches, lakes and ski fields of Mt Ruapehu, you’ll enjoy accessibility to affordable housing, realistic rates and good schooling options, free from the stress of traffic! If this is the change you need, apply now!
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly standard and overtime rates
- Service vehicle
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Great team culture backed by a passionate manager.
About your new role:
Our Tokoroa Branch is seeking an experienced service technician from the wider Waikato region. Your key responsibility will be to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer’s equipment.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience with current engine, transmission or hydraulic systems
- Understanding of electronic/electrical circuits and systems
- Customer service focused with a team player, can-do attitude
- Current driver licence preferably with forklift endorsement, WTR and class 2.
If you want to be part of an awesome team, with modern tooling and opportunities to progress within the company, take the first step and apply now at https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information on the role, contact Kevin, details below.