Service Technician - Construction Equipment
Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling, forestry and environmental equipment in Dunedin!
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Work vehicle
- Training and development
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Great team culture!
About your new role:
Our Dunedin branch is looking for an experienced service technician to join our construction equipment team. Your key responsibility will be field work to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer’s equipment. Organisational skills are paramount in this role and you will understand the value of providing exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Familiar with current engine, transmission and hydraulic systems
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of electronic/electrical circuits and systems
- Customer service focused with a team player can-do attitude
- Current full driver licence preferably with Wheels, Tracks and Rollers and class 2
- All applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team and apply now through this link.
For further information on the role, contact Cameron, details below.