Service Technician - Construction Equipment
Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling, forestry and environmental equipment in Whangarei!
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Opportunity to work with market leading products
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Good team culture!
About your new role:
Our Whangarei Branch is looking for a Service Technician to join our Construction Equipment Team! Your key responsibility will be field work to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer’s equipment. Organisational skills are paramount in this role and you will understand the value of providing exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Familiar with current forestry and construction hydraulic systems, engines and transmissions
- Good knowledge and understanding of electronic and electrical circuits and hydraulics (not essential as training will be provided)
- Customer service focused with a team player can-do attitude
- Current full NZ driver licence.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply now at https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information on the role, contact Geoff Gibson, details below.