Service Manager Assistant
Employer:Brian Tunnicliffe Motor Group
Brian Tunnicliffe Motor Group in Paeroa is currently looking for a qualified technician to assist in the day to day running of our busy service department.
Assist in daily running of Service Department team members including customer service interactions, reports and repairs. Provides the highest level of customer service with a sales minded attitude while developing lasting customer relationships. Representing Brian Tunnicliffe Motor Group along with Nissan, Ssangyong and LDV.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday inclusive (8:00 till 5:00pm)
Service Manager and Assistant Duties:
- Effectively manages team members including technicians and advisors, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- Be able to carry out all car servicing and general repairs including Warrant of Fitness
- Fitment of accessories to new and used vehicles
- Attend training courses as required
- Display extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices (ie. WOF etc) including product details and company services offered
- Offer exemplary customer service including maintaining customer relationship ensuring repeat customers by upselling products/services and taking care of customer concerns/complaints efficiently and professionally
- Assists with and performs administrative tasks including invoicing and warranty claims
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions/laws and ensures Service Department adheres to all
- Sets up and maintains service desk including managing service desk team members, evaluating desk efficiency
- Resolve desk problems, improve current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Monitor issues and complaints to define patterns and avoid re-occurrence
- Regularly audit work done and customer service standards are met with repairs, servicing to the highest standard
- Carry out job duties personally where necessary to ensure highest quality of work.
If this sounds like you please contact Mark Wilkin - details below.