Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Do you want to lead a team of enthusiastic technicians who can work independently? Do you want a job in which you are supported and will feel appreciated? Do you want to work for a solid and stable company that has been around for 133 years and is still growing? Then look no further!
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Personal growth and work satisfaction
- Great team culture
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Company vehicle.
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Tigercat, Sumitomo and Toyota. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we are moving fast into the next decade of excellence in customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Proven leadership managing personnel and efficient workflows
- Has a mechanical aptitude and experience in the industry
- Is highly organised with a track record of achievement
- Has a professional and customer focussed attitude
- Drives a high-performance safety culture.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Customer service and administration
- Staff management and labour efficiency
- Monitoring quality of work and safety standards
- Development and training of service personnel
- Market growth
- Budget management and profit targets
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety polices and all legal requirements.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers, apply now here: https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information on the role, contact Gareth, details below.