Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling, forestry and environmental equipment in Hastings!
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and package
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Company vehicle
- Great team culture!
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Is a natural leader with experience managing personnel and efficient workflows
- Has a mechanical aptitude and an eye for detail
- Can demonstrate wide experience in the industry
- Is highly organised with a track record of achievement
- Has a professional and customer focused attitude
- Drives a high performance safety culture.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Customer service and administration
- Staff management and labour efficiency
- Monitoring quality of work and safety standards
- Development and training of service personnel
- Market development
- Budget management and profit targets
- Ensure compliance of Health and Safety polices and all legal requirements are being maintained.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply now!
For further information on the role, contact Richard Smith, details below.