Service Foreman - Construction Equipment
Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, material handling, forestry and environmental equipment in Wellington!
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Work vehicle provided
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Good team culture!
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
About your new role:
Our Wellington branch is looking for a focused and passionate Service Foreman to join our construction equipment team.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 4 years’ service experience in the construction / transport / heavy machinery industry
- Can demonstrate wide experience in the Industry
- An eye for detail
- Happy to be working in the workshop or out in the field as required
- A professional and customer focussed attitude
- Strong focus on a high-performance safety culture
- A can-do attitude
- The ability to lead by example a team of dedicated technicians.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Customer service and administration
- Supervision and motivation of a team of service technicians
- Training of service technicians and apprentices
- Job allocation and managing productive hours
- Quality control and ensuring completion of job cards/time sheets
- Preparation of quotations.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers, apply now here: https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information on the role, contact Chris, details below.