Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 18 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery. All we are missing is you!
About your new role:
Our Christchurch branch is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated service advisor who is customer focused to join our team. You will be exceptional at all administration duties as well as having a high degree of computer literacy and an eye for detail and accuracy. Ideally having experience in a workshop environment would be advantageous.
Reporting to the workshop service manager, this is a varied role including but not limited to the following duties:
- Prepare and control daily workshop activities including allocation of work to technicians and assist the service manager in ensuring that technicians and apprentice technicians are using their time effectively and efficiently
- Liaise with customers, technicians, suppliers and parts department to follow through opening of work orders to completion
- Purchase Order processing
- Manage planned maintenance servicing and maintain records; establish, maintain and including follow up system on recommended repairs noted on check sheets
- Attend to telephone service enquires and bookings promptly and courteously
- Manage maintenance spend of rental fleet in conjunction with rental manager and workshop service manager
- Carry out duties of service administration in the absence of the branch administrator and any others administrative duties as required.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
For further information on the role, contact John Edwards, details below.