Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment in North Harbour!
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunity to work with market leading products
- Training and support.
Our North Harbour Branch is looking for a switched on and capable Service Administrator to join their team. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will have the ability to build relationships with people at all levels in this this key role.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous administration experience ideally in a service industry or the heavy transport industry
- Solid ERP system comprehension
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office
- Good attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- High level of customer service with the ability to build high level relationships with internal and external customers
- A high degree of self-motivation including the ability to work unsupervised whilst managing your time and outputs
- Ability to multi task whilst remaining highly organised.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Daily entry of technician’s timesheets
- Processing of service jobs to invoicing stage
- Accurate and timely debtor invoicing to customers
- Monitoring and maintaining Branch Work In Progress to expected targets
- Assisting with warranty work order processing and closing
- Any other administrative duties as required.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you feel you are up for the challenge please apply using the following link: https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information on the role, contact Warren, details below.