Senior Automotive Technician
Employer:Williams Auto Kaiapoi Ltd
Looking for a new challenge in the new year?
Want a more senior type role?
Want to run a workshop?
We are a busy workshop based in Kaiapoi who is looking for someone that has a strong focus on customer service, and who would like to step up into a more senior role and assist with the day to day running of the place.
We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, is professional, offers a great customer service experience and who can work well in a close team environment but can also work on their own unsupervised, someone who can handle a bit of pressure and has great communication skills.
We are wanting someone who can multi task and be able to work alongside (at times) the owner to ensure the smooth running of the workshop while also working and completing jobs on the shop floor.
Applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- A WoF certificate is highly important but we will consider an applicant who may not have one but may be able to get their AVI
- Good diagnostic and fault finding skills
- Solid all-round repair experience – must be able to prove
- A positive, professional and friendly customer service attitude
- Team player
- Must have great communication skills
- Able to work under pressure at times
- Full driver licence.
Hourly rate by negotiation depending on proven experience and qualifications.
If you think this sounds like you or would like more information then please do not hesitate to make contact.