Sales Specialist - Materials Handling
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
About your new role:
An opportunity has just opened for a sales champion to join our Wellington team, promoting our full range of materials handling equipment to businesses in your territory. The person we are looking for has a proven background of capital equipment sales and is ready to turn all that experience and skill into huge earning potential. It would be advantageous for the applicant to have experience and expertise in the application of materials handling equipment in a warehousing environment.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Ability to promote our business to new clients while maintaining our existing customer base
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Selling of our materials handling products and understanding of best practice application of these products
- Mechanically minded
- Strong administration and computer skills
- Be a team player
- Drives a high-performance safety culture.
What you’ll get in return:
- Potential to earn up to $150K per annum!
- Company vehicle
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Great company culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have an appetite for success, your customers are your top priority; you can deliver on commitments, operate with the utmost integrity and want to work for a company that cares about its people, apply now!
For further information, please contact: Niall Farrell - details below.