Sales Specialist - Construction Equipment
Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, material handling, forestry and environmental equipment in Dunedin!
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- World class brands
- Supportive team culture with a passionate manager.
About your new role:
An opportunity has just opened for a sales champion to join our Dunedin team, promoting our full range of construction equipment to businesses in your territory. The person we are looking for has a proven background of capital equipment sales and is ready to turn all that experience and skill into huge earning potential. It would be advantageous for the applicant to have experience and expertise in the application of construction equipment in a warehousing environment.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Ability to promote our business to new clients while maintaining our existing customer base
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Selling of our construction equipment products and understanding of best practice application of these products.
- Mechanically minded
- Strong administration and computer skills
- Be a team player
- Drives a high-performance safety culture.
If you have the skills and attitude to deliver the best and the drive to join an iconic New Zealand business in a key role, apply now via the following link: http://ab.prevueapspro.com/. For further information on the role, contact Cameron MacKenzie, details below.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in NZ.