Sales Administrator - Construction Equipment
Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, material handling, forestry and environmental equipment in East Tamaki!
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunity to work with market leading products
- Training and support
- Our support office based in East Tamaki is looking for a superstar Sales Administrator to join our Construction Equipment Team!
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Exceptional office administration skills
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- An eye for detail
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing administrative support to the National Sales and Marketing Team
- Providing administrative support and assistance to our internal and external customers
- Equipment coordination including machine ordering, internal job management and reporting
- Sales coordination including processing and invoicing sales orders.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organized, with excellent administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you. If you want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply online now: https://ab.prevueapspro.com/jobs/11384.html
For more information, please email Caitlin, details below.