An opportunity has become available for a motivated, keen, young person to join our team in the paintshop of one of New Zealand's leading collision repair shops.
You will be:
- Sanding panel repairs and preparing for primer
- Blocking repairs, under standing repairs
- Preparing panels for topcoat
- Colour retrieval and colour matching
- Spraygun use and techniques
- Working on European cars and supercars.
After a trial period you will be signed to a MITO training agreement and begin your apprenticeship.
To apply, send your CV to Garth, details below, or contact for more information.