Qualified WOF Technician
Employer:Ebbett Toyota Morrinsville
At Ebbett Toyota Morrinsville we are looking for a Qualified Automotive Technician that has a current Warrant of Fitness Certification to join us on the next phase of our journey. Experience with Toyota vehicles would be an advantage.
Our team of technicians are all highly trained so the successful applicant will be working alongside colleagues who have a similar skill set and amount of experience. Ebbett Toyota understand that retaining quality staff is essential and they are dedicated to supporting their staff so that they can come to work every day putting their best foot forward.
We are looking for a like-minded individual to join the team that like the rest of us just want to provide a great service and experience for our customers.
Skills and attributes should include:
- Current Warrant of Fitness certification is a requireme
- Excellent all round technical and diagnostic skills are required for this role
- Strong customer service skills
- Well presented
- Full clean driver licence
- A collaborative positive can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic and commitment to delivering a professional level of workmanship.
We offer great benefits and rewards:
- A great culture across the business
- Progression for top performers
- Ideal candidates will be trained through our Toyota training system on the Toyota Master Technician pathway
- More training opportunities.
You can apply through this link, please Quote Reference Number 79180.