Qualified Motorcycle Technician
An opportunity has opened for a motorcycle technician at Bayride Motorcycles. We are seeking a fully qualified motorcycle technician/mechanic to join our team.
Tauranga is a great place to live. Beaches, rivers, mountains, increasing city life too, along with a great climate, this is a town worth moving to.
We are a business on the move, we are not standing still, striving for excellence and looking for improvements. Stuck in your ways- this is not for you.
Bayride will be New Zealand’s most trusted and easiest motorcycle company to do business with, customers will want to buy from us and we will enjoy doing business with them.
Our culture - this is the way we R.I.D.E
Respect - for myself and others
Innovation- try new things
Do it - if it needs doing, just get it done
Excellence - in all things
Are you someone who would revel in the diagnostics and servicing of our brands: Triumph, Aprilia and Yamaha motorcycles? We are preparing the latest motorcycles for sale, reconditioning good quality trade-ins, maintaining our broad base of customer owned motorcycles as well as helping motorcyclists in general keep their pride and joy in tip top shape.
This is a full-time position
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
9am-1pm Saturdays on a rostered basis.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- A passion for all things motorcycles
- Solid mechanical grounding, quick and keen to learn
- The ability to work in a team, for the team and with the team
- Work well with exacting standards and high expectations
- Have detail and accuracy on the job and follow through (paperwork)
- Good written and verbal English
- Great diagnostic skills with the ability to find faults and advise the required remedy
- Enjoy working on a wide variety of machines
- WOF Certification would be an advantage.
If this sounds like you send your C.V. and a cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.