Planned Maintenance & Dispatch Coordinator
Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, material handling, forestry and environmental equipment in Auckland (East Tamaki)!
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Great team culture!
About your new role:
Our Auckland branch is looking for a switched on, capable, multi-tasker who can build relationships to join their fast-paced team in the key position of Planned Maintenance / Dispatch Coordinator. Reporting to the Field Service Manager, your key responsibilities are outlined below.
Your key responsibilities:
- Plan and organise a team of Service Technicians / Apprentices
- Manage key relationships – customer, service tech, suppliers and parts deptartment to ensure efficient workflow
- Planning routine maintenance activities for our large rental and customer fleet
- Ensure maintenance work is carried out safely and in a timely manner
- Minimise client downtime by highlighting critical repair items
- Creation of fixed price maintenance agreements
- Purchase order processing
- Coordinating technical asset time and processing of technician timesheets
- Opening and follow through of work orders to completion.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Ideally you will have experience in a customer service environment
- IT literate, especially in respect of Microsoft Office packages
- A well-planned and organised approach to the role
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Be a team player.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers, then apply online at https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information, please contact Scott, details below.