Parts Team Leader
Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive base salary
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunity to work with market leading products
- Supportive team culture.
About your new role:
Our Christchurch branch is seeking a proactive and energetic Parts Team Leader to join this department to support our Parts Manager and current team to grow this integral area of our business.
An experienced Parts Interpreter looking for a new challenge and increased responsibility would be an ideal candidate for this role.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A strong understanding of electronic parts catalogues
- Sound computer skills
- Strong sales aptitude and business acumen
- A strong communicator with the ability to prioritise and reach deadlines
- Conversant with all aspects of parts inventory management
- Ability to build robust relationships with suppliers and customers
- Team player.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Inventory management
- Customer service
- Development and training of parts personnel
- Sales and profit.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers, apply now here.
For further information, please contact Noel, details below.