Employer:CLAAS Harvest Centre Hawkes Bay
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join our growing Parts Department Team.
We are the dealer in Hawkes Bay for CLAAS Agricultural Machiney, JCB Telehandlers, Amazone, Grimme, Goldoni, TYM, as well as our Engineering Department who design and manufacture machinery for agricultural, horticultural and viticultural sectors.
Day to day duties include:
- Workshop issue sheets
- Interpretation and procurement of parts for both the workshop and retail customers
- Receiving and checking of parts coming in from suppliers
- Invoicing and booking of parts to workshop and customers
- Taking cash and EFTPOS payments
- Assisting in rolling stock-takes
- Collection and delivery of parts.
- Good customer service skills as this job is very ‘customer facing’
- Positive attitude
- Class 1 (car) driving licence
- Good computer skills
- Willingness to learn
- Thorough eye for detail
This is a career job and we have very little staff turn-over
We are a family owned and run business with a great working environment.
If you are looking for a career in a fast-paced environment and want to learn 'on-the-job' about the machinery that keeps the various food-growing environments in the 'Fruit-Bowl Of New Zealand' working, then please send your CV to Steve, details below.