- Permanent role with development opportunities
- Team-based culture and flexible working environment
- Competitive base salary + OT + incentives + salary insurance + KiwiSaver
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Spare Parts Interpreter to work with our busy team in Lower Hutt Wellington to deliver exceptional customer service with the application of their mechanical knowledge and experience in HV or Automotive Spare Parts.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Timely response and efficient management of customer enquiries from the counter, phone and internet
- Preparation of quotes, purchase orders and timely completion of other related documentation
- Assisting other team members in daily transactions
- Assisting in delivery and maintenance of the warehouse as required.
Multispares is the largest independent supplier of truck, trailer and bus parts in Australia and New Zealand. Our commitment to the principles of Quality Parts and Excellent Service and our belief in workplace flexibility means that we work with our team to bring out the best in them and help them to grow their careers through the success of our business.
Our company values initiative and independence and we work in teams to achieve our goals.
As our Spare Parts Interpreter you will have some background in spare parts, have good communication skills, good customer service skills. Your experience in commercial or automotive vehicle parts sales will be highly regarded
In addition, you must have/be:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in spare parts - preferably sales or service of HV parts
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills and effective in prioritising multiple tasks
- Be proactive, self-motivated, responds well to pressure
- Be flexible, a team player, customer-focused and innovative
- Possess administrative skills including intermediate IT skills
Individuals who possess strong mechanical aptitude or have at least 2 years of experience in an automotive-related industry or mechanics experience may be considered for the role.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications must be submitted to our careers website: multispares.recruitmenthub.com.au/vacancies & enter ref code: 5490509