Employer:SG Equipment Ltd
Key responsibilities will be:
- Interpret customer part requirements via phone or counter
- Perform a range of tasks including the receipt, storage and delivery of spare parts and accessories
- Order parts from suppliers, preparing and processing documents such as parts requisition orders, invoices and inventory documents.
To be able to fulfil your responsibilities within this role you must have the following attributes:
- Good working knowledge of and experience within the automotive, heavy truck or materials handling equipment industry
- Customer service and telephone skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work within a close team environment
- Well-developed data entry and computer skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Current Full Clean Driver Licence.
Apply online for this role here or contact Trina for more information, details below.
This job listing will expire on 19 June 2021 at 23:59