Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, material handling, forestry and environmental equipment in Whangarei!
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunity to work with market leading products
- Great company culture.
Due to internal promotion our Whangarei branch is looking for an experienced, proactive and enthusiastic Parts Interpreter to drive and grow this integral area of our business.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A strong understanding of electronic parts catalogues
- Sound computer skills
- Strong sales aptitude and business acumen
- A strong communicator with the ability to prioritise and reach deadlines
- Conversant with all aspects of parts inventory management
- Ability to build robust relationships with suppliers and customers
- Team player
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Inventory management
- Customer service
- Sales and profit
- Health & Safety
- Other duties and tasks as required.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers, apply now through this link.
For further information, please contact Geoff, details below.