Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling, forestry and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
About your new role:
Our Taupo branch is currently seeking a self-motivated and organised parts assistant who is customer focused to join our team. Reporting to the parts manager, ideally you are someone who has prior experience working in a warehouse/stores environment and can provide effective and efficient administrative support, while demonstrating professionalism, and appropriate initiative. Training will be provided to the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will be:
- General parts duties
- Inventory management
- Carry out inwards/outwards good functions
- Opening and follow through of work orders to completion
- Purchase order processing
- General administration.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Has experience working in a parts field (preferable)
- Has experience working in a warehouse/stores environment (preferable)
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Competent multi-tasker who can juggle a lot on their plate
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn.
What you’ll get in return:
- Opportunity to work with market leading products
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Good team culture!
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers APPLY NOW!
For further information, please contact Steve, details below.