Parts Apprentice (full-time)
Employer:Priceright Parts & Machinery Ltd
Priceright Parts & Machinery Ltd are looking for a keen person to commit themselves to completing a Parts Apprenticeship.
The successful applicant will be under the leadership of our Parts Manager who will give you full training and assist you to become familiar with your new role and with the jobs you will be undertaking to help provide you with a great career.
The role requires a team player who:
- Is punctual, respectful and honest
- Has a willingness to learn, develop and be part of a team with a passion for wanting to achieve
- Is someone that has a "think outside the box" attitude
- Has excellent phone manners and great communication skills, along with computer skills
- Holds a clean, current full/restricted driver licence.
If you feel you have all the qualities above to fulfil this role please apply now by emailing your latest Curriculum Vitae along with your latest school report and any NCEA results to Michelle, details below.