Employer:Hawkes Bay Peugeot, Suzuki, Citroen, Haval Great Wall
We’re looking for a full-time Parts Advisor to join our team at Hawkes Bay Peugeot, Citroen, Haval and GWM. We offer an exciting working environment, staff buying privileges, training, and the ability to further your career within the industry!
• Engage with customers/suppliers to ensure replacement parts are orders and delivered in efficient, and timely manner.
• Proactively promote and advise on automotive goods and services to customers to meet their needs.
• Coordinate part orders including advising on part catalogues, preparation of orders, sales payments, organising deliveries and the receiving of goods.
• Get involved and drive related projects to grow our service levels and engage customers in exciting ways!
• Proven parts/dealership experience in a similar role/capacity.
• Technically minded and computer savvy, with problem-solving skills to troubleshoot customer queries.
• Motivated by providing exceptional customer service.
• Team player and a great communicator (both written and verbal).
• High attention to detail and accuracy, with ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Current class 1 drivers’ license.
Our dealership is one part of our ever-expanding operation, and we have a passion for the automotive industry, if you share that passion, apply now to join us!
To apply, send a cover letter and CV to Stephen Brown – email@example.com
Role available now for an immediate start, applicants for this position should be a NZ Permanent Resident or NZ Citizen.